Wednesday, March 19, 2014

3/17/2014

Well well then, thank you very much all of you who sent me bday wishes. Im looking forward to all the wonderful packages full of candy (Im expecting at least 21) haha just joking. I have my best bday gift lined up for saturday. We have the two young guys ready for baptism and we are very excited for that day. 

Here in the work, the past two weeks I spent 2 days in divisions, or splits in a different district. One day I worked with the district leader and the other day the dl and I worked with a pair of sisters. a different pair each week. It has been a really interesting experience. One, because I had never done ´splits´ with sisters before coming to this zone. Two, because it is really weird going 4 missionaries together. Three, because I could actually see how the sisters are working. Four, I learned quite a bit as well. Im learning to treat the sister missionaries different than the elders. For example, if an elder were to ask me ´Im having trouble sleeping at night, is there some medicine I can take?´ I would reply ´No, just work harder during the day.´ After responding that to a sister, I realized its not the same... So rinna, know that I am learning stuff that is going to help me my whole life haha. And that sister did forgive me, and actually did accept my counsel. 

So yeah. enjoy the pictures. Relax and have fun. Celebrate my bday family, I hope ya´ll go to texas road house or something haha (mac will appreciate it).

Changes are this week. I only have 3 left. 1 more with my current two companions and then 2 with my last companion... looks like Im going to end the mission inmy current area! I hope so!

Elder Mann

driving a motito 
 drawing our companionship (justice league)
 drawing our companionship (justice league)
 a few little girls that were talking to me about pens for half an hour and in the end gave me a pen to remember then haha
 a huge avocado
 capturing a rat in the chapel
 my lunch one day (really good)
 catholic church with a park in front
 me and Elder Cratty (the dl of the district I went with)
 me and Elder Cratty (the dl of the district I went with)
 little cookies here 
 the sister missionaries are both nicas, but the one on the left reminds me of my sister Kristen. Just that this one isnt even as tall as my shoulder... haha
 this is my friend. He has a drinking problem, but we always talk to him. He is very nice and super funny hahaha

 Us and Wilmer (the kid thats going to be baptized)
 thats larry the lobster
 thats larry the lobster
 our district meeting :D
 thats what is called a micro bus. Its a small passenger van that we cram 24 people into... its empty in this picture.
 waiting in an investigators house for them to get ready and just taking pictures...
ending the day in black and white

No comments:

Post a Comment